Who we are
Steve Friendship trading as Large Scale Film, largescalefilm.co.uk
What data we collect and why we collect it
Email: When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email.
Phone: When you contact us by phone, we collect your phone number and any information provided to us during your conversation with us. We do not record phone calls.
Post: If you contact us by post, we will collect any information you provide to us in any postal communications you send us.
Contact forms: When you contact us using our contact form, we collect your name, company name, email address and telephone number. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form, including any optional information you choose to share as part of the message you send us. If you tick the opt-in box on a form, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Website accounts: For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We don’t store any bank details.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long we retain your data
In our website database: If you leave a comment, its metadata is retained indefinitely so you don’t have to fill in your information the next time you submit a comment. If you choose to set up an account on our website, your information is retained indefinitely so you don’t have to fill in your information the next time you use our online services (e.g. make a purchase).
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to request:
- your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- the correction or deletion of your information; and
- that we restrict our use of your information.
You also have the right to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller).
You may exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
- not ticking the opt-in box when you fill in a form on the website;
- clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
- sending an SMS message containing only the words “OPT OUT” in reply to any marketing communication we send by text message; or
- sending an email to email@example.com asking that we stop sending you marketing communications or by including the words “OPT OUT”.
How we protect your data
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
- using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt any information you submit to us via any forms on our website;
- only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
- using secure servers to store your information; and
- verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information.